Freitag, 11. März 2016

☆Update 12.03☆


For this weeks update is textured my 3D cog Model in very basic cell shading.
This Model will later on be the items Bianca has to collect to repair her robot arm.

Inspiration for the cell shading came from several mobile games such as clicker heroes and then was later on simplified by us to this sort of style.


tiled texture out of the Brick texture one of my team-mates drew for our project.  


Entire Progress of the making of our Background for the "tutorial area" at the beginning of our game.

I started by getting a rough layout of the Background done with the help of my team mates.
I added bricks on the right side of the screen and then proceeded adding simple background features that look similar to the ones I used for the starting screen of our game.


I then continued to add shadows with several multiply layers on the bricks and a holder for the camera that is going to hang down when the background is put into our level.

The last bit is adding overlay layers to create nicer lighting and better atmosphere.

Inspiration for this piece was the game Transistor.


finished Background for the "tutorial area".


Key elements such as the camera that is going to hang down, door to the main level and box on the left hand side are going to be added in the game engine.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen