Sonntag, 20. März 2016

☆ Spaceship Assignment ☆


For this 2 week Assignment we completely focused on the Design of Spaceships.
I started off by making a few pages worth of sketches and trying to figure out a rough style and shape I like for this Assignment, since I always struggled with the Design of non organic  projects.

I here used the tutorial we went through in class and watched
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiFDYZ1QxtU 
this tutorial as a bonus for inspiration. 

Sketches




Mood board for finding shapes I like


Putting shapes together into an 3D project and giving it rough colours that I find fitting


after a bit of playing around with the colours I changed my mind and decided to go for a orange colour, since it made the ship look a lot more dynamic and fast in my opinion.


I then later on added background and small effects 


more effects and smaller details



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen